Saturday, April 14, 2012

For You..Thank You

I find myself at some point (if not many) thinking of you during my day. It's pretty neat how when I came to you it was to shake what I was feeling while following some one else's journey. Their story. I know now that I wasn't meant to shake it... just to be aware. To grow from the experience. To open up.

I had to write of this thought from tonight...

You are sharing your journey with me...with every one around you. It is inspiring ' with strength' and creating growth 'with awareness'. It is creating, for me, an emotional shift. Right now my Dad (who is visiting from Edmonton) is downstairs with Colton and Madison watching, cheering and talking loudly over the hockey game. I told myself to hurry and get the dishes done so I could head downstairs and be a part of the fun. Yet in that same breath I thought of you. Its kind of hard to write the thoughts exactly as they surfaced...they were fast and powerful. I will try to explain.

Usually when things get loud around the house I can get overwhelmed. By the noise. By the activity. By the sometimes chaos...or so it may seem. I wondered if you do the same...only not in a past tense...now...in today's moments. I then thought, if I were you, today, I could envision you absorbing as much of the joy as possible. As much of the love in the loud laughter as possible. That it wouldn't matter...the volume of the voices. You would find all the positive. All the happiness.

These thoughts stopped me in my tracks. I listened. I heard. I felt.
Love.
I was so happy to hear them all being their crazy fun selves down there. I'm going to join in all of that now. I just thought I would share...what you shared with me. Thank you... I am shifted.

Healthy love and healing to you Fawna, xx


With Much Love, Shanon

1 comment:

  1. Shanon, this is so thoughtful.
    Thinking about Fawna and sending her strength.

    ReplyDelete